Sunday 14 July 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug News

What will happen in the hobbit the desolation of smaug?

Well in the trailer we saw smaug the dragon so the group definitely go to smaug lair however i'm not sure if this movie focuses more on the elves than the dragon, i also don't know how there going to do a trilogy. I haven't read the book that this movie is based on,I only read the original lotr trilogy.
SPOILER!
I'm not sure if thorin will die in this movie or the next because i know thorin dies and smuag gets shot by a guy called bard. I think that bilbo will go to the lair and then he finds Smaug missing scale,which later on bard shoots and kills Smuag. I think bard was the guy in the trailer that said 'if you will awaken that beast you will kill us all'. I think thorin dies by the elves because a war starts between the elves and the dwarves over the gold in the lair after Smaug died.


No comments:

Post a Comment